cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice

andrewmcinnis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan in December and it appears that I was charged twice, maybe once for old plan and once for the new one.

How can I find out what I was billed for?

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@andrewmcinnis 

Did you change plans on the same day as renewal? From what plan to what plan?

andrewmcinnis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not sure. Maybe change plan now. So looks like I got charged for the old plan as well as the new one. 
Thanks for your reply

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@andrewmcinnis 

Log into your self serve account using secret/incognito mode. Go to the payments page. Refresh the page using the little round arrow at the bottom right. View your payment history. What charges are showing in your payment history for December? Do you have a corresponding balance in your available funds? Give us a screenshot of your payment history if you like?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @andrewmcinnis  when you made your plan change, did you use "Change plan now" or "change plan on renewal date"?  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@andrewmcinnis  There are time when you see two charges for the same plan , check your cc for one posted and the other pending .. if one is pending it most likely will fall off 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@andrewmcinnis   check your Payment history on My Account (using Incognito mode) and it will show you what and how much you got charged for

and if you use "change plan now", then it is normal that PM will charge you new plan cost immediately and the "old" plan's remaining days would be wasted

Need Help? Let's chat.