cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged full price when upgrading subscription and didnt account for loyalty and autopay

RajivD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good Afternoon everyone, Mods,

I upgraded to a BF deal today and I was charged full price.  I was expecting to get some loyalty and autopay deductions but didnt get any. I was just wondering if this is the way we are going forward now and wanted to know what can i do to get the deductions back and also going forward. 

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

RajivD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you very much. the quick replies are the cherry on top. 

@hairbag1 wrote:

@RajivD 

if you did the plan change, your Rewards won't be applied until your next regular renewal occurs.

While it won't reduce the price the customer needs to pay for the plan until the next renewal (as long as the funds haven't been spent on something else), the rewards will actually be credited much sooner than that.

@RajivD wrote:

I upgraded to a BF deal today and I was charged full price.  I was expecting to get some loyalty and autopay deductions but didnt get any. I was just wondering if this is the way we are going forward now and wanted to know what can i do to get the deductions back and also going forward. 

There's nothing further that needs to be done.  After an immediately plan change,  those on the old rewards system will have the credits issued to the account in a day or two.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@RajivD 

if you did the plan change, your Rewards won't be applied until your next regular renewal occurs.

Need Help? Let's chat.