cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing account with autopay

Bookicooki
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there! I recently switched to Telus and transferred my number and sim while being subscribed to public mobile. I didn’t cancel my account and it’s subscribed for autopay so I am worried I will be charged for next month as well. I tried signing back in to my public mobile account but it just takes me to subscription tab when I’m already a customer. I lost all access to my account. Please let me know what to do or who to contact asap. 

3 REPLIES 3

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Bookicooki 

Someone here today mentioned they ported out to a different provider and was still charged after the fact. To protect yourself, please feel free to create a ticket and ask a CS Agent to remove your credit card info. Then screenshot it to have proof in case you are charged.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1712455588656.png

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bookicooki - Does your Public SIM still work? Do you know the PIN to your account? Dial *611 from PM SIM and dial 5. Dial  2 to remove autopay to ensure that your account wont get charged next time.

OR you can dial 1-855-4PUBLIC to access the same info. Just need your phone number also.

If your public SIM has no service that means the port is successful and your account is deleted.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bookicooki  If you successfully ported your number to Telus , it will automatically close you public mobile account and you won’t be charged again . Hence the reason you can no longer log into the PM account now .

Need Help? Let's chat.