cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged after my account was closed

tvaz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've transferred my PM number to another provider on Oct7, and my account got immediately inaccessible.

I then did a search here and found a few posts saying that if the account is inaccessible after a transfer, it means the old customer wouldn't be charged. Not my case. Now I see I was charged on Oct11, or 4 days after I had moved to another provider. How can I have a refund? All the options your chatbot give me needs logging in first... That's a very annoying situation.

7 REPLIES 7

tvaz

Thanks, issue solved. Thanks for actually reading and understanding what I wrote.

@tvaz 

sorry, I got the date mixed up

if that is the case, please open ticket with PM agent and they can arrange refund:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HI @tvaz 

I missed that part too 🙂

Occasionally, the system will have glitch like this, it is not unheard of .  

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

tvaz

Please read again. I did ported my account in the end of the cycle. To be more clear: my renew was for Oct11, and I transferred on Oct7, 4 days before. Then PM charged me for a new cycle.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tvaz 

so you were charged for a regular plan renewal AFTER you ported away ? If so, send a message to CSA to delete your credit card info and request some sorta refund or credit to your account if you went to Kodoo....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tvaz 

Once you ported your line away, your account will be closed and you won't be able to login anymore

As to refund, PM is prepaid and no partial refund on unused days. Sorry, you should have ported your account closer to the end of a cycle to minimize the money lost

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@tvaz 

sorry, PM is prepaid provide and no refund if you port out your line early

and it is normal that you cannot login after you ported out, as your account has been closed already

Need Help? Let's chat.