cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan

Dignin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I see public is offering a 50 GB Canada/USA plan for $34 for new customers.

I was hoping it would be possible to switch my existing 40 GB Canada plan to this new offering.

Thanks for your time!

6 REPLIES 6

@Pheonia wrote:

I tried signing up for the $40 75GB but when I selected to have it start when my current subscription period expires, the site crashed. I logged in again and now it's is only offering the US Canada promo for $50. Is that a bug? 

This could mean that the plan change to the $40 Canada-US plan has already been scheduled.  For most plans, any plan that is already active on the account or one that has a scheduled change already requetsted won't show up in the list for plan changes.

Pheonia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried signing up for the $40 75GB but when I selected to have it start when my current subscription period expires, the site crashed. I logged in again and now it's is only offering the US Canada promo for $50. Is that a bug? 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's for new Activations only, I'd recommend doing the $40 for 75GB Plan, since it's cheaper than the classic $50 and includes more Data.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Dignin 

How much are you paying each cycle for the 40GB plan?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

This plan is for new clients only. I understand that if your Upgrading (paying more money) not downgrading there might be a chance.

You can ask cs at the link below to see what they say.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dignin  Have to ask support some have confirmed getting this plan just by asking support for it . Best of luck 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.