cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan at renewal

Dooshi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! I’m currently on the 29/3GB plan, and I recently found that PM is now offering a 29/6GB plan (same price). I plan to set it to switch at renewal, but my question is if they will charge me right now or only at renewal (like what Fizz does). If PM comes out with an even better deal this month, I would want to be able to switch back and forth my renewal plan without being charged before renewal date. Does anyone know how it works with the “change plan at renewal” function?

4 REPLIES 4

Dooshi

Perfect, thanks!!

Dooshi

Great thanks!!

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Dooshi   You will be charged on the renewal date, not when you set the change (unless by mistake you select change now!).   So yes you can cancel the change and then go for a better plan if it comes up before renewal.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Dooshi 

don't use "change now" option or you will lose money for the remaining days of your current plan

use "Change on renewal" so you won't lose money

and you can switch to different plan, but just use change on renewal.  If you worry it is a promo plan, no need to worry, PM will honour it as long as you change before the deal is gone, just take a screenshot and keep it for proof

Need Help? Let's chat.