cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Subsription Plan

Pretzelsticks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new customer to Public, and ported with the Black Friday Deal - $29 for 10 GB. I would much prefer to have the $24 for 4GB as I don't need as much data. I understand from reading around that this is for new customer activation only, however, is there any way to make an exception? It hasn't been a month since I used this plan.
Any feedback would be great! Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Bhup
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Could always move to another carrier and come back as new activation.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Pretzelsticks 

That plan appears to be available to new clients only. Things can change from now until the end of the Boxing day promotions. Check back regularly from now until end end of the Boing day promotions see if there are other deals that interest you! The best way to see which offers are available to you, is by taking the following steps:

Step 1: Log into your account and click on Subscriptions and Add-ons

Step 2: click on Change Subscription

Andy85_0-1703547251306.png

A new page will load and it will display all the plans available to existing clients in your province. Plans available to new clients will be removed to reduce the confusion. 

Andy85_1-1703547251320.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Pretzelsticks 

yes, everyone is asking, but sorry, the $24 plan is for new activation only and no existing subscribers can get it

yes, you only here for a month, but you are existing subscriber too and hence not eligible

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pretzelsticks  Sorry the 4GB $24 plan is only for new activations only . We are existing customers and cannot get this plan . 

Need Help? Let's chat.