cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed plan during Black Friday promotion, but change failed to be completed by Public Mobile as ag

slowjammer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am speechless.

Just went in to update my credit card details and then discovered that:

1- Unlike promise made to me on Black Friday promotion, my plan was not changed and upgraded.

2- Nothing works, I cannot log in anywhere, no customer service whatsoever, Simon just keeps going on and on and on in a crazy loop, even when I beg it to connect me to a human being.

I don't know what to say, what was the point of the Black Friday promotion?

How in the world am I supposed to make this right?

8 REPLIES 8

The site does awful caching. It's been this way since July. Awful. Incognito or those refresh icons are the way to go. If you have a sense of what it should be then trust it. If you look at what it says and think huh? then use the options.

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've read some posts that have suggested if you responded to public mobiles text offer to reply yes to upgrade the plan at your next renewal that it didn't work.  You can change it yourself as I notice they're still available in the account.  I recommend to change at next renewal since it gives you time to cancel if you change your mind and public mobile won't refund for any time left in your current cycle.

@slowjammer u need to do it to sign it at times there are cache issues and then refresh the page on the spinner thingy 

slowjammer

ok the private window mode seems to show the right data

not sure what is going on, so which page shows the right data? the incognito or the regular page?

are the public mobile folks aware of the discrepancy/problem?

@slowjammer  so can you log in and refresh page like in the last post pic I sent you it should be there if not reach out to support also provided in the post 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There've been several promotions and deals and offers the last while. Which one do you think you got? Did you reply a text? Did you reply to a second text offer? Did you do a plan change for next renewal? Did you use any kind of promo code?

Has your plan only just renewed that now you're looking and seeing that maybe it didn't?

slowjammer

no it didn't work

I was supposed to get 15GB of 4G speed for around $40 from memory, they kept me on my old plan

Basically just ignored the upgrade

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@slowjammer 

Try again incognito mode/private mode or simply try refreshing the page on the yellow circle while signed in to public mobile

Handy1_0-1673464740544.jpeg

Refresh page.                                ^^^            

edit if above this fails you can contact support 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.