cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change subscription

HemantSharma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I change the subscription, will my reward be remove. Also will the addons will be removed e.g holiday 1 GB, 400 international minutes etc?

5 REPLIES 5

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@HemantSharma   The holiday bonus 1GB will become "incompatible" if you switch to an unlimited 5G plan but it is not lost, just on hold in case you go back to a compatible plan.  I assume it remains compatible when switching to a non-unlimited plan.  The international minutes remain usable even on the 5G unlimited plans

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@HemantSharma: I want to add something about add-ons which you seem to inquire about. As for add-ons they will not be effected unless the new plan makes them redundant. For example if you have the "300 International Long Distance Minutes" add-on that will not be effected as no plan gives you international international minutes.

But suppose you have the "1000 U.S. Long Distance Minutes" add-on and then you change to a plan which has unlimited Canada and US minutes then this add-on will be disabled as it no longer applies. I remember reading about this somewhere but haven't experienced this myself as I never had such conflicting add-ons. So another member who has first hand experience maybe could verify. 🙂 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

No you will not lose any of the rewards or add-ons you currently have if you choose to change plans

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@HemantSharma 

just never...I mean ever...opt outta Rewards in favour of Points. Many who did, wish they hadn't because once you do, there's no going back to Rewards program.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@HemantSharma 

You can freely change plan and it wont' affect your current rewards, ie you will get the same monthly rewards and all add-on will stay. 

If you are on Legacy rewards system, it won't got migrated to Public Points, it is also confirmed by Community Manager here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FAQ-amp-Troubleshooting/td-p/986594

Will I be moved to the new rewards program if I change my plan?
Changing your plan won’t automatically transfer you to our new Public Points rewards program. If you’re currently on our legacy rewards program, you will continue to stay on it. However, we encourage you to explore Public Points, as it opens up even more opportunities for savings.

Need Help? Let's chat.