cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change subscription screen stuck on "loading...", and other problems

davis78-2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I noticed there was a new promotional plan for 20GB/month for $39/month. I'm currently on the 15GB/month plan and decided I would switch to the new 20GB plan. I went into change subscription and it seemed like i was successfully able to switch... i got a message that stated my new plan would start on June 12 (my next renewal date). However, after refreshing the Overview page, it shows my current plan but doesn't say anything about whether the new plan will come into effect. I just want to be sure my request to change on renewal date was successful and will come into effect. 

In addition to that, now when i navigate to Change Subscription page it shows in a perpetual "Loading..." screen which never completes. 

Lastly, i wanted to mention that i'm also experiencing the issue mentioned here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Community-Account-Created-After-Eve...

Because of that community issue, this support request is logged with a new nickname i had to create (davis78-2) even though i already had an old davis78 community nickname.

3 REPLIES 3

davis78-2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Anonymous Yes, I should have mentioned that I have tried Incognito mode in Chrome as well as Private mode in Firefox. Both are stuck at the loading screen after clicking the Change Subscription button.

On the Subscription/Addon page my upcoming subscription is not reflected even though the site did give me the impression that it had taken the change. I'll have to wait for them to fix the loading issue, given that @softech mentioned they are aware of it,  and then try applying it again. Hopefully the 20GB promotional plan will not be gone by the time they get this working.

And yes, I've already bravo'd the comment on the community issue. 🙂 

Thanks for the responses, folks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@davis78-2    Try logging into your account using incognito/private or use another browser and select Subscriptions/Add-ons and you should see your current plan plus Upcoming Subscription (change at next renewal option). 

If you don't see that then it could be you didn't complete the plan change as I had to confirm to Change at Next Renewal option as a second step part of changing at renewal upon testing the plan change just now.

If you still encounter problems and don't see the change being confirmed, then submit a ticket via chatbot and ask them to assist since this plan is promotional for now and we don't know if/when PM decides to remove it.

Here's a link to chatbot:  https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

Hopefully, you've also bravoed J_PM's post which is being used to monitor those of us affected by being unable to login to their community account and were forced to create a new account instead.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@davis78-2 

did you try to use Incognito mode and see if the site shows the scheduled plan change?

But yes, Community Manager confirmed they are aware of the issue about Plan change and is working on a fix

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/New-PM-website-not-loading-and-cannot-cha...

Need Help? Let's chat.