cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan

BevKos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I change my plan do I lose all the free data given to me previously?

4 REPLIES 4

As @hTideGnow says it could potentially effect it when it comes to those 2GB bonuses. What plan did you have and what plan are you wanting to go to? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BevKos 

If you are on the $10 plan ( now $13) I wouldn't schedule a change yet until customers CCTS complaints are heard in case they are successful. Grandfathered legacy plans cannot be cannot be returned to even after a successful CCTS complaint that may result in the $3 rate hike being revoked.

(If this scenario applies to you.)

Gifted, purchased and 99% of bonus add ons along with rewards stay with the account when changing plans despite the warning message when scheduling a change plan on next renewal. Bonus recurring monthy plan data is usually lost. (YMMV!)

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @BevKos   Feel free to make the change, all your rewards and add-ons in your account now will stay (as long as they are not activation bonus, those 2GB monthly bonus) 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BevKos   No you won't lose any gifted or purchased data/mins just by changing plans.  If you're on a discontinued plan, you will not be able to get back to it once you change to one that's currently available.

Need Help? Let's chat.