cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan

Sandie_H
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI, If i chnage my plan in the middle of the current cycle, can I get a credit for the new plan? How to charge the new plan? thank you for your help.

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Sandie_H   How to charge the new plan? thank you for your help.

Log in to your account, go to change subscription, select the subscription you want, you'll be offered two choices, "change on renewal" or "change now".  As already explained there is no refund if you "change now", you'll be charged immediately for the new plan and lose the previous one.  So select "change on renewal" and it will lock in that plan until it automatically switches over to it on the renewal date.  You do not have to wait until the renewal date to make the change in fact doing that risks the plan no longer still being offered.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sandie_H 

PM is a prepaid provider and no partial refund for unused days if you change plan early.  So, if you don't need the new feature (or extra data) now, use Change on Renewal to schedule a plan change on next renewal date.  Only use Change Now if you need it now (and again , no partial refund )

CharlieWhisky
Mayor / Maire

Hi, PM is prepaid you will not get a credit if you change plan in the middle of cycle. It’s best to change on renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.