cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan

cros1378
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to change my plan before autopay renewed it and couldn't so it was renewed on the 10th on the plan I'm trying to change. So I  still can't change it. It says pick your plan but no options to choose from.  I want the $60 or $70 plan but I think the $15 it renewed should count towards the new plan as it is not my fault I couldn't change it. I have a 4gb data promo i want to keep or renew as well. Can someone help please?

3 REPLIES 3

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you really need the data asap you can change plan immediately after you resolve browser issue which means you lose your 15 plan immediately and then try to get a CSA to credit your available balance with the 15.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cros1378 

Being unable to see any plan options is usually a browser issue. Since you wanted to greatly increase your plan contact customer support and explain your issue. If the CSA grants your request be prepared to immediately manually top up your account the difference between the $15 and the new plan. Ask for a review link when your done if the CSA grants your request.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @cros1378   So, you certainly you successfully made the Plan Change before the 10th?  What do you meant by "It says pick your plan but no options to choose from. "?  If there was no plan to pick? how you made the change?

It sound to me like the plan change wasn't successful as you didn't see the plan and you wouldn't be able to pick and submit the plan change

You can try to open ticket with PM CS Agent and see if they can upgrade it for you.  To open the ticket, at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then  Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

-----------------------------------------------------

Need Help? Let's chat.