cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change phone plan immediately

Brittanycavy866
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently on the $50 a month public mobile plan and I would like to change to the $70 a month public mobile plan starting now can I just pay the difference

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Brittanycavy866   No.

Be careful, if you click Change plan now, PM will charge you full $70 now and start the new cycle today.  You might still have days and data left with your current cycle but they will be forfeited.  It is not like you can pay the difference

when is the end of your current cycle? Can you wait the new plan to start on the usual start date for your next cycle?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No. Changing Plan will result in paying full price for new Plan.

I suggest you schedule Plan change on next renewal Unless... you are few days before renewal. Otherwise you will pay more in total (for 2 plans).

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Brittanycavy866 

Did you just activate?

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Are you out of data but close to your renewal? If so you can change plan now and forfeit a few days? Or you can maybe get a data add on. If you still have awhile to go but desperately need the data, you can change immediately, but as stated you will lose out on any remaining days and will not get a prorated refund.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Brittanycavy866   Sorry, you can't pay just the difference between the two plans but must add the full amount for the new plan and then select Change Plans. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account / Change Plan. Make selection..then scroll down to either Change plan now or Change at my next renewal.

If you change now, you'll pay full costs right away and your new plan will start. You'll sacrifice whatever's left on old plan.

Best option is Change on Next Renewal.

edit , spelling

Need Help? Let's chat.