cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my plan

Cookie3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't explain enough in my last post. I had the $25 plan for about 4 years. With rewards the price dropped to $19.21 with tax. Now I'm paying $25 plus tax again. Over the years I was given add-ons amounting to 7 gigs of data and a total of 1500 int'l minutes. I would like to get the new $19 plan. It would be close to what I've been paying! Will I lose my add-ons? Is it a downgrade? I'm not understanding this very well!!

2 REPLIES 2

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Cookie3  PM will cancel the 240 GB loyalty bonus if you downgrade from $25 to $19. However, that 240 GB is wasting away anyways.  On the other hand, $19 4G 1GB plan will save you more money and provide you with much faster speed. I think that it is worth the switch. Plus, you will keep your other previous holiday bonus add-ons.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Cookie3 

You can get the $19 plan for 1GB (for existing customers).  It is considered a downgrade, but your grandfathered holiday data add ons (ie. data and talk minutes)will not be affected.  However, your loyalty data add on (ie. 150 day expiry date) will be removed if downgraded.  

There is another $21 plan only for new activations that you can't get as an existing customer (90 days for $57 for 9 GB data). 

Need Help? Let's chat.