Change monthly plan

sartajkhan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Talk to agent 

8 REPLIES 8

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@sartajkhan 

do it by yourself to change plan go use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,or safari on private mode,To Login Page

and go to Plan & Add-ons, and scroll the plans using the down and up arrows on the far right. select the plan you want, and select ‘Change plan now’ then you pay full price plan, or ‘Change plan on renewal date’..to you not losing any money..

if still can't changed then contact PM support team by CS_Agent 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

LOL 😂 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You do not agent to change plan.

After logging in to your account go to Plan & Add-Ons, Click on Change  My Plan, pick Plan and select Change plan on renewal date or Change plan now

Yummy_0-1661623163753.png

Yummy_1-1661623169958.png

@sartajkhan wrote:

No

Who are you trying to answer?  By any chance did you receive a private message from CS_Agent?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

??? You can login to your account to change your plan. You don't need an agent.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sartajkhan problem with changing plan?? you can do it without talking to agent.   Just login to My Account,  go to Plan and addon page and click Change my plan.  Use the yellow arrows on the far right , or at the bottom for mobile site,  to scroll through the plans and select the one you like

let us know if there is any problem

@sartajkhan wrote:

Talk to agent 

You've posted on the message forum instead of in the chatbot.  Please make your request through:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

sartajkhan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No

Need Help? Let's chat.