cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change account email address

Duke-21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to change "my account" email address.  system asks me to log in to create a ticket.   It won't let me.   It keeps saying login error.   Reset password, no change.   Created another account with different email address.....still can not log in to submit a ticket.

5 REPLIES 5

@Duke-21 and you entered your Community username Duke-21 with correctly password?  

I think just message PM support to open ticket then  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Duke-21

It wont allow me past the community login

Duke21_0-1680121348471.png

won't let me log into community

@Duke-21 there are 2 credentials to enter, the first one is the Community login.  At the end , yiu have a choice to use My Account login or PIN, pick PIN there

E2-CommunityTicket.jpg

Duke-21

where do you select that?

@Duke-21 wrote:

I am trying to change "my account" email address.  system asks me to log in to create a ticket.   It won't let me.   It keeps saying login error.   Reset password, no change.   Created another account with different email address.....still can not log in to submit a ticket.

I also haven't had much luck using Self Serve credentials to submit a ticket.  Use the option to use account PIN for account verification.

Need Help? Let's chat.