Did you mean: 

Change Name

Gluck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do i change my community name?

8 REPLIES 8

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Hey @Gluck 

Please note that this question has been asked before. About 2 years ago, due to abuses here by one of the members, they changed their name almost everyday to something different. It was brought to the attention of Public Mobile who then removed the option in the forums. Now, going forward, even creating a ticket won't be able to help. Sorry @Sansan . CS Agents will no longer change your username. 

HI @Chalupa_Batman 

it was actually less than a year ago for PM to stop people make community name change.  Yes, the person who keep changing names (multiple accounts he has)  still here posting daily

and you said CS agent will no longer change username, I don't think so.  Someone I know just changed his name early April (the one who dominate the rewards change thread in March/April)

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@EB0 wrote:

You can create a new community account with a new email and name.

good idea.  But @Gluck has to be ok not to receive any community rewards

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can create a new community account with a new email and name.

@Chalupa_Batmanfor real real? Wow. Strictamando🤣

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Gluck 

Please note that this question has been asked before. About 2 years ago, due to abuses here by one of the members, they changed their name almost everyday to something different. It was brought to the attention of Public Mobile who then removed the option in the forums. Now, going forward, even creating a ticket won't be able to help. Sorry @Sansan . CS Agents will no longer change your username. 

NP Gluck is cool! 😎 

But you can change the picture if you want to another.

Click on your avatar, then click  My Profile and then the large avatar picture in the middle. Can change to any of those as often as you like.

Gluck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. Guess I will keep Gluck.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Gluck only public mobile can do that. Use the chatbot to create a ticket. 

Need Help? Let's chat.