cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant submit ticket

1DJBounty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The front microphone on my CPO Iphone 8 doesnt work, and when I try to fill out the ticket form it will not complete. When I get to section 2, Complete additional issue details, it will only allow one of the clicked boxes to stay highlighted. It asks "are you looking for a return or exchange" and I click exchange and the button becomes colored. When I get down to "confirm if you want the mailer shipped to the address above" and click yes, it colors the yes button and removes the color from exchange button. They refuse to both be accepted at the same time. Any help?

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@1DJBounty 

Just include all of the same details that you were filling out the form with including your email, shipping address and order # in your private message to customer support. They will forward your request to the CPO department. Their response time can be longer than the customer support team so don't worry if t takes longer than 48 hours to hear back from them while they prepare your return package.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, phone #, email  and 4 digit account #.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @1DJBounty   , the Chatbot for opening CPO phone return/support has been having issue.  I think it has not been fixed still,   Please message PM CS Agent directly using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact support agents by sending direct msg to CS_Agent and keep checking the envelop icon on top right of this page for a reply.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@1DJBounty 

Contact a CS_Agent with your order number by private messaging by clicking on top of this page.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@1DJBounty  - try option #2 below.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.