cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant sign in

Jordan95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to pay my bill but tells me I need to use verification code sent threw email but I do not have access to my old email.is there a way around this 

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

For an immediate option you could buy a pm voucher and use that to pay to reactivate phone . If the cc on file is not active.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Jordan95 wrote:

I want to pay my bill but tells me I need to use verification code sent threw email but I do not have access to my old email.is there a way around this 

Contact PM customer service for change email, click here . Meanwhile when you are waiting PM customer service respond, you can use vouch (from retail store) to pay your bill by dial 611 on your phone.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jordan95 

Presuming you need payment to reactivate a suspended service, unless you can dial *611 from your device and apply a payment voucher (available from many retail and mobile outlets), you'll need a CSA:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Jordan95 wrote:

Is your service active?  The code can be sent to your phone by text message. If you can't do that, you can't get in.  To change the e-mail address, use the chatbot link and open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.