cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to pre authorized payment 2 dollars off my monthly bill?

LT3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have had a period of time from last 2 months where I was connected to pay via pre authorized payment using my credit card, then I did not have service. Now trying to reconnect and made my payment, it is the regular fee? I had was making payments before each month, with 2 dollars off and now its gone. If you can explain why this is the case and what or how I can approach this to ensure I am getting that monthly fee deducted off via pre authorized payment. 

I checked the account, it says I am eligible fore pre authorized payment, but it is not deducting from my monthly fee. 

Please let me k

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@LT3 

Could be for one of two reasons:

1) your account went into a suspended status, and on paying, the renewal rewards would not apply till the next renewal (if the payment error was on the public mobile side of things, they will apply the reward),

2) you opted to switch to public points, which removes the $2 auto pay reward and replaces with points based on plan values

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@LT3   If you're not seeing that $2 applied to your monthly payment, you'll want to get a CSA look into that for you. 

If you're service was ever suspended during those months, then that's probably the reason why the $2 credit wasn't applied during those two months. If you're suspension was due to auto pay failure, then there's a chance of getting that credit, if you ask a CSA for it though.

Need Help? Let's chat.