cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Rewards Program

Barbara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Before completing enrollment to the new rewards program, there is a message saying that by signing up "Your account balance each month will return to it's pre-rewards amount of $246" but my current "pre-reward" amount is currently less than 1/2 that. Will my bill double by signing up for the new rewards? Once I sign up, there's no going back so I'm a little bit concerned about completing the enrollment...

8 REPLIES 8

Rick1950
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am with you. I am so glad I checked with the community. Public needs to be careful as there are several other plans from other providers that are in the same price range.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Barbara 

Whew! A lucky escape! Thank goodness you decided to consult the community first before clicking accept.

Barbara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone!! Keeping things old school until I’m forced to do otherwise! Appreciate all the feedback! 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Why are you even Thinking of switching to points?????? 😝

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Barbara pretty much the whole Community agree that.. Don't change!!

you loss most with the monthly loyalty discount..

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Suggest that you leave things alone and continue with your existing rewards program.  I was also enticed by the constant notifications to switch to the points system and fell for it and now regret it.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Barbara hi do not change to new rewards first you will lose your monthly loyalty rewards which is quite significant on an account as old as yours must be , it would not be worth it for you

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

To answer the question, no. But universally around here people are staying with the rewards rather than switching to points. What is your interest in points? What is attracting you to them?

Need Help? Let's chat.