cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot use Strike when on Mobile.?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi all ,

just want to confirm if Strike option is not available on mobile browser?  would be handy if if has

12 REPLIES 12

@HALIMACS wrote:

Far as I can tell, @esjliv , only the following 6 formatting icons display for me on mobile (in landscape mode).   Note, they do not display the way they do below, i just edited out the ones that display from the desktop:

HALIMACS_0-1646513239618.png

@HALIMACS  - that is sad, isn't it? Bummer

Far as I can tell, @esjliv , only the following 6 formatting icons display for me on mobile (in landscape mode).   Note, they do not display the way they do below, i just edited out the ones that display from the desktop:

HALIMACS_0-1646513239618.png

Hi @Anonymous that is not nice.   PayPal helps sales,  they should have put in more effort there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow : Yes, different. Check out the "store"...no PayPal button. Among others.

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @esjliv I am actually more confused now.. so, everyone see no such option on the mobile browser,  right.

@hTideGnow - lol, what is confusing?

Regular (pc, laptop, etc.) options are:

esjliv_0-1646512902545.png

4th bottom one is strikethrough. I do not see this (as well as many others) on my Mobile version.

Hi @esjliv I am actually more confused now.. so, everyone see no such option on the mobile browser,  right.

Yah I just kinda stumbled upon that difference @hTideGnow.   It's kinda too bad all formatting items don't display when in landscape mode on mobile. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow  although i noticed that strikethrough option not there on mobile previously, I actually tried it on the last post I did.

It obviously didn't, cause the function wasn't there, but i posted nothing and edited my post - LOL

Re: Got a new phone (bought it from someone else),... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

I was gonna go back and quote you saying strikethrough didn't work, for the reason of the edit. But thought I would confuse OP and others in the thread, 😂

so i said nothing. 

Hi @HALIMACS yup, turned sideway and only one or two more option added.  Mobile mode on this is quiet different.   thanks 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

That's true,  @hTideGnow 

However if you want to add another option that isn't showing in portrait mode, turn mobile device to landscape and you'll see the numbered item list display.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow  - You mean the strike out option. Like this?

Nope, I don't see it on my mobile.

I wish mobile had the same things as it did for other devices.

Need Help? Let's chat.