Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make any call on my phone

cleveycouncilor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

31 REPLIES 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cleveycouncilor : You can dial 18554public from another phone and type in the phone number and it will tell you the status.

cleveycouncilor

It may be suspended due to nonpayment I'm thinking. I do not know how long it has been suspended for, but I will contact the mods.

Thanks!

@cleveycouncilor don't post your voucher here, it's an open forum.

Is your uncle's account suspended?  If so, how long?

Is he certain about logon credentials?  If not, did he try Forgot Password link?

Or maybe the logon is disabled error is because too many attempts. You can wait an hour and try again.  

If still failed, I guess you should open a ticket with Mod to sort out the logon issue first, on the same ticket, you can mention about the *611 pay by voucher issue.

Now, you need to contact the moderator to sort the situations

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

cleveycouncilor

Hello,

I am trying to help my Uncle to get his phone up and running.

So the problem seems to be that when he tries to enter "611" to use the voucher, there is something that pops up on his phone that says for him to pay online. It won't let him use 611 to pay the voucher.

When he tries to login to his account online, it says "Sorry ,your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance."

What could be causing this?
Should I post a photo of the voucher for the mods to add it on electronically?

Thanks in advance for any help!

@cleveycouncilor 

There seems to be some communication issues as you have asking similar questions in different ways.  If possible, try to write as much details for your specific situation.  Members on this community are customers like yourself.  We have no access to your account.  To offer better advice, we needs lots of details, etc.

Here are some help articles on payment with Public mobile:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?category=paying-for-your-service&subcategory=how...

cleveycouncilor

My phone suspend i need to pay with i ready have also can pay with my credit card i need how pay because my not working

@cleveycouncilor 

To pay with a voucher......

1. Dial 611 from your phone.
  2. Press (1).
  3. Press (1) again.
  4. Enter the 12 digit pin #.
  5. If you were successful the voice on the other end will tell you so...
  6. Hang up and reboot your phone.

More info and pictures of real vouchers here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

And a couple of examples...one from 7/11 and one from Shell.

Screenshot_20210529-190027~2.png

Screenshot_20210529-185940~2.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cleveycouncilor 

Please try to stick to one message thread for questions about the same or similar/related issues. Many members have been trying to assist you by providing suggestions.

cleveycouncilor

Pay online

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cleveycouncilor : Already answered in your other thread. Dial 611 and redeem the voucher there. You would need to login to your self-serve to set up a credit card to pay there or in 611.

If there might be a language issue then perhaps try Google Translate and then copy/paste the English (or French) results here.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cleveycouncilor 

To set up AutoPay, (and then be able to make payments online from the registered payment card) sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Payment voucher PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.

cleveycouncilor

My phone supend how i pay with my credit card online l also have voucher csn

Pay let i know how to thank

@cleveycouncilor  do you have problem creating an online account to pay by voucher?   I see your other post and seems that you have not create an account yet. 

To pay the account for the time, you can pay by *611 for now as suggested above

However, you might still want to create your online account.   Let us know what's issue, if any, when you create the account 

cleveycouncilor

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cleveycouncilor : Please click on the subject line of your other thread Pay bill and then scroll down the replies.

@computergeek541 : I wouldn't be too sure this is the same idea of a thread. Seems to be different problems.

@cleveycouncilor wrote:

To topup my account online

With voucher

@cleveycouncilor  Yes. Are you having difficulty?

if you have more than one 12 digit # on your voucher try that one. Also try calling 611 to add it.

Some may take up to 24 hours to be active once purchased.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/top-up-your-account

Purchasing Vouchers

"We also accept payment vouchers, which you can purchase at select locations. To find the location nearest you click here. Payment voucher PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’"

@cleveycouncilor , this is a self serve function. Please login to your online account and use the payment function to apply the voucher to your account.

cleveycouncilor

To topup my account online

With voucher

@cleveycouncilor 

Please reply to add more information (unless the below helps....)

If you have a registered payment card, and know your account PIN#, dial *611 to apply a manual payment.

You can also purchase a Public Mobile payment voucher at the following retail locations and apply it by dialing *611 without knowing the PIN#:

HALIMACS_0-1622322893662.png

cleveycouncilor

@Spudster 

It seems to me that it is likely the OP's service was suspended due to non payment (an autopay failure?) and they were able to reactivate their plan and service by using a voucher after a few days.

Spudster

@cleveycouncilor 

Could you be out of minutes if you're on the $15 plan - check here below on your self-serve:

Spudster_0-1622073340803.png

Spudster

@cleveycouncilor  You started this thread with a statement that you "cannot make any phone calls".

Then you state your "phone is working after 3 days after (you) used a credit voucher"

So.... can you clarify what, exactly, the issue is so we're not all guessing?

Information, please.

BlueB

@cleveycouncilor 

If you're able to read through our posts here, we've provided some suggestions.  You'll need to tell us a lot more if you still have any issues... several sentences will help, explaining things to us.

Otherwise, like @softech mentioned, if everything works, please let us know too.  Your words can mean different things here.  🙂

@cleveycouncilor wrote:

My phone working after 3 days after l use credit vocher

.. so,  you used voucher and is now working? 

cleveycouncilor

My phone working after 3 days after l use credit vocher

BlueB

@cleveycouncilor 

Can you provide us with more details... it's hard to guess what the problem is otherwise.  For example, I'm guessing you probably turned your phone on- but somebody could have issues making phone calls if it was off.

What has worked in the past?  What has changed?  What have you tried?  What do you see now?  Basically... tell us a story and we'll see how to help.

Some potential issues...

• Phone is not charged/on
  • You're dialing the wrong number
  • You're calling somewhere you don't have minutes for (eg. international)
  • Public Mobile service/SIM is not activated
  • You ran out of funds in your account
  • Your AutoPay doesn't work
  • You suspended your service
  • Public Mobile has suspended your service
  • ...etc...

@cleveycouncilor 

Call 611. What does it tell you?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@cleveycouncilor    What plan are you on?  If on the $15 plan, perhaps you are out of available outgoing mins and will need purchase the $5/500 CW mins add-on to tide you over until renewal?

Also is your account active/renewal of plan went through?

Try rebooting your phone and also toggling airplane mode on/off.  You can also try topping up your account with $1 and restarting the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.