cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in my account

Adi20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I am not able to log in my account or reset the password.

9 REPLIES 9

@Adi20   any chance you have a Telus Account login as well?

What exact error message you got?  was it an error when you reset the password? or was it AFTER you reset a new password, but unable to login with that new password?  If that is the case, wait 5 mins, use Incognito mode and try.  Type in the username and password (do not rely on saved password from the browser)

if nothing work, then PM support is your friend, please open ticket

Adi20

Thank you but this doesn't work either. I get a reset link and code on the phone but it will not accept a new password in the web site..

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Were you trying on a mobile browser or non-mobile? Try the other.

Are all your services working?

HI @Adi20   if your payment is up-to-date and your service is working, then you are not in a big hurry to login. 

But open ticket with CS agent, they will usually reply in 2 - 4 hours, so, you should be able to log back on this afternoon

Adi20

No. Payments to the account are up-to-date.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Adi20 have you ported out your public mobile number, or have been in nonpayment status (suspended) for over 90 days?

Because if you have, then you lost access to your my account. 

Otherwise, see others posts.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging into your PM account or resetting your password. Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection, as a poor or weak connection may prevent you from logging in or resetting your password.

2. Verify your login credentials: Ensure that you are using the correct username or email and password for your mobile account. If you can't remember your login credentials, try using the "Forgot Password" option to reset your password.

3. Clear cache and cookies: Sometimes, cache and cookies can cause login issues. Clear your browser's cache and cookies, and then try logging in again.

4. If possible --Try a different device with your SIM  

5. Contact customer support: If none of the above steps work, contact the customer support team of your mobile service provider. They should be able to assist you in resolving the issue.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve your login issues.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Adi20 

First try to open a Incognito mode browser and use the Reset Password link there on the login page (or direct link: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/forgot-password) enter any possible email addresses you could have used and see if it works

if not, PM support will be your friend then, please open ticket with them

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Adi20  Try again incognito mode private mode there are cache issues , if you reset password and still can’t get in get support to help you regain access 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.