cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot complete full access to my account

Kloup91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received an email with a code to enter, and it works. But when I try to have a code sent to my cell phone, it does not work. I have checked to make sure the number is correct, and it is. I have retried it multiple times and nothing works. So I do not have access to my account. Help!

4 REPLIES 4

Kloup91

I don't have access to my account because I haven't received a code on my phone to confirm my identity. Every time I go to sign in, it says " We've noticed you have an active Public Mobile service and would like to confirm your full access. A 6 digit code associated with you Eversafe ID will be sent to the phone number. We will need you to confirm this number"

Kloup91

No, I don't receive the code on my phone. I checked to make sure my text messages incoming and outgoing are working, and they are. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Kloup91 

so you used code sent to your email and it worked?

and you can receive codes on the phone but does not work?

Wait an hour, try to use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser and request 2FA code to send to your phone and test

if same, submit ticket with CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Kloup91 

Sign into your account. Click Profile on the left side, then you'll see an EverSafe ID box. CLick on Manage Eversafe ID, then you'll see options to change phone number and or emails if you wish.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1700262715655.pngChalupa_Batman_1-1700262728396.png

Need Help? Let's chat.