cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of subscription

PVHowarth61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to cancel my subscription entirely.  The account has been temporarily suspended, but I want to ensure that no further payment will be charged to my credit card.  

The chatbot indicated that I should click the "unsubscribe" box, but I can't find it under any of the settings.

I appreciate your time and thank-you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @PVHowarth61   disabling Pre-authorized payment is good enough

And just want to know, is your plan on the old rewards ?  If it is , maybe I am interested in taking over your account.  Let me know

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PVHowarth61 Showing unsubscribed is good enough.  That is the toggle for Pre-authorized payment and it is now disabled.

If you are not using the service already, you can click Lost/Stolen on the account

or if you are using the service now till end of the cycle  , you can message support and ask them to remove the credit card from the system

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PVHowarth61  If it’s suspended and you don’t want to keep the number , just don’t renew it and it won’t be charged again and automatically close out in 90 days 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PVHowarth61 

if you've ported out to a new provider...your PM account is deactivated. No further charges will be taken.

We'll be here when you get back.

added...

you can message a CSA by clicking this link...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.