cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada/USA plan

Clapodie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are there ever any extra charges, in addition to the monthly subscription cost,  when travelling and using the phone on the USA side?

6 REPLIES 6

HI @Clapodie 

you can if it is a new activation.  You can activate, choose to get the physical sim card in mail.  You will then make payment, and the activation will stop at that point. Surpassingly to wait for sim card to come to you , then you login the app and complete the activation with the sim card number.  Of course, the sim card will be at your hand after your trip, just not make it too long, i think a month is resonable 🙂

Clapodie

I would like to purchase the Canada/USA plan now and install after I get back from my trip so I don't loose out on the promotion....does that work?  I can order and install at any time?

Clapodie

no idea what that all means

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Clapodie 

when you get to US, you MIGHT get a sms that you need a US add-on...just ignore that message if you have the Cdn/US plan. Also, make sure your phone is volte enabled by PM for best talkability in US.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you have appropriate US/Can plan then there is NO extra charges when you use your phone in either country.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When you have the Canada-US plan you will not receive any additional charges on your account as your plan works in Canada and the US. Make sure roaming is on and that your connected to T-Mobile or AT&T while in the US.

Need Help? Let's chat.