cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada-US Wide Plan

J_LaFlamme
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got an email that this offer was available.

Subscribe to a 5G 50GB Canada-US subscription plan for only $34/month with a $0 SIM and $0 activation fee.

How do I get to change the plan?  When I was in my account it did not give me that option.

😁
4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @J_LaFlamme 

no need to ask Support for plan change, the $34 Candaa-US plan is finally here for existing customers

Login My Account using Incognito mode and check the Change Subscription page and you can schedule the change using Change on Renewal (preferred way) or Change Now (you will not get partial refund with current cycle)

softech_0-1709068689560.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @J_LaFlamme 

sorry, the plan is  for new activation only, the email probably just trying to ask you to bring friends into PM with that new plan

But you can ask try asking agent and see if they can change it for you, some reported that it works

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Also, if you like, there is an as good plan for $40 -75GB Canada-US plan for existing customers, you can change to that easily.

And over the last couple months, we see some "new activation plans" opened up for existing customers, so, maybe it will eventually come to us, or you will see similar pricing for a 90 days similar plan

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@J_LaFlamme  That’s because it’s just for new activations only but 

There is a 75GB $40 and 100GB $50 CAN/US plans for existing customers. Also note over the last year all new activations 5G plans that first arrived have then  made there way to us existing customers 2-3 months later . So very good chance this plan will come to us all eventually even if it’s a 90 day variant of the same plan 

however some have confirmed getting that deal just by asking support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@J_LaFlamme 

did the email give you method to respond ?

added...what plan do you currently have ?

Need Help? Let's chat.