cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't update credit card

ConnorHeywood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried both on the app and on my PC credit card update fails. 

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @ConnorHeywood other than ask you to wait a day to try, there is really no other trick.  I don't think asking PM support agent help as they cannot help to update card

if you need to pay and resume service, get voucher from Shoppers drug Mart and load it using *611 and try the credit card update the later

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @ConnorHeywood 

We had problems recently too. Depending on which phone you have, if you have an Android phone, go to your application settings and clear the cache first then data. You will have to log in again and do the 2FA code probably. Then you should have no problems updating your cc. 

EDIT: Yes, and wait just over an hour from the very last time you tried as PM has that as a security feature.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ConnorHeywood  If you tried to many times you may need to wait one full hour , in some cases you need to wait full 24 hours and try again . When you do try again try incognito mode / private mode from another device even to avoid cache issues . Or uninstall app and reinstall it granting the app location permission . If you in a hurry you can buy payment vouchers from shoppers drug mart and load it *611  and resume services right away . If still no luck you can ask support to help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.