cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send texts.

almix12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sooo just started today randomly, I get "Error 0" when I try and send a text, i tried reinserting my sim, restarting my device, toggling airplane mode, and trying to find Public Mobile automatically and manually. It successfully registers to Public mobile and have plenty of reception. 

I also am not getting texts or will get them all in bursts from multiple people. 

On the web based android messages it just says "message not sent click to try again" with no error code.

Any ideas of what I can do so I can send texts other than switching providers?

thanks,

Alex

7 REPLIES 7

almix12

Yes Talk and Data work as they should, other than once (as far as I know) I had no service even though I live in a major city for a few minutes and it just had 🚫 instead of signal. 

@funpig  @almix12 

Are you all good now?  If you still have issue, try one more reboot and it should be good. 

My friends are up and running now.  One of them was not working for the longest time even we told her it should be good.  Finally a reboot did the trick

funpig
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There's nothing wrong with your phone. There have been problems with the network the whole day.  This morning my phone was pinging like crazy.  This evening I can receive texts and calls but I cannot send text or make calls.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@almix12 wrote:

I have not ported a number, I've had this original PM number for ages. 

@almix12 

do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

or can you do try reseat the SIM card

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. wipe it clean SIM card,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do again Rebooting your phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

How to reset network settings on an IPhone

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords,

or visit  Here link, 

and go Changing APN Settings On An IPhone

click Here link, 

How to reset network settings on an Android device
  1. Open the Settings app on your Android.
  2. Scroll to and tap either "General management" or "System," depending on what device you have.
  3. Tap either "Reset" or "Reset options."
  4. Tap the words "Reset network settings."

or visit  Here link,

and go Changing APN Settings On Android device

click Here link,

Ensure you have the correct APN settings by visit Here link,

Select the brand and model of your phone, After doing so, you will be provided with the exact APNs required for your phone on our network.

for iphone  go to Settings > Messages > To turn iMessage on or off, 

Turn your data on to send a Picture Messaging in world-wide,

if your data is off and your home internet wifi is on is not going through the Picture or a video Messaging, 

you have to do this to is going through you will need to turn your data on to send a Picture or a video Messaging in world-wide,

make sure your Data is on.

and do again Rebooting your phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.to refreshing your network...

and if still not fix it please you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here link to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

@almix12 wrote:

@almix12 

Does talk and data work?  

Might want to try network reset of phone. 

If you using chat features such as RCS (for android) or iMessage (for apple), try to turn off.  

Might want to try the SIM card in another working phone.  To help determine whether hardware issue versus PM service problem.  

almix12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@almix12 

are port old number

or you getting a new number...

Need Help? Let's chat.