cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send message with public mobile - error 0

Karendevries
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every time I try to send a text or make a call, I receive the message, "can't send message with public mobile - error 0" on my phone. My phone was working fine yesterday, and I tried a restart today, but that didn't help. Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Karendevries 

Do you live near Kaslo? There was a service outage there yesterday. Has your service returned?

@VIP_Tech 

?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin#.

Karendevries
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I tested with another phone, and I cannot receive calls (the other phone says that my phone isn't in service), nor can I use data. Things look normal on my phone screen, I have service bars and everything, but I keep getting the little message popping up at the bottom of my screen that says I cannot send messages. I paid my phone bill less than a week ago, so it's not that either. Thanks for trying to help!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@VIP_Tech    FYI you may want to replace your exclamation mark (!) with a question mark (?) if you are asking OP about their plan.  That way it doesn't seem like you're shouting at them.

Edit:  Lol...a complete edit of your post...guess I should have used the quote function..

Are you saying @VIP_Tech modified its post completely? THAT is not good behaviour. Be a (wo)man, accept that even You can make mistakes, cross whatever is in error and just type new response. That way we all learn.

@VIP_Tech    FYI you may want to replace your exclamation mark (!) with a question mark (?) if you are asking OP about their plan.  That way it doesn't seem like you're shouting at them.

Edit:  Lol...a complete edit of your post...guess I should have used the quote function..

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Karendevries 

Edit: try manually selecting network "3G only" or WCDMA only,
and Rebooting device..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Karendevries  Can you receive incoming calls?  How about Data?

On the phone screen where it shows the status, what does it say?  Did it shows connected to PM? or some error message like "No Network", "Sim not provisioned", "No SIM"?

do you have a second phone around that you can test it there ?  Just need to confirm if it is a device issue or account

Need Help? Let's chat.