cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive call

JBil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I asked to transfer my line from Bell to PM.  The transfer is completed.  My Bell sim card does not work anymore. With PM I can make call, receive SMS but can't receive calls.  When I call my cellular to test it from a hard line, I heard the phone rings in the hard line (1 ring) and then it besomes busy.  There is a problem with the transfer for sure.

9 REPLIES 9

JBil

Yes

ho @JBil did you try changing the network mode to 3G?

JBil

Sure I can make call, everything is working except reveiving calls..  I already submitted a ticket with them this morning and I got many wrong answers. 😞

hi @JBil and you can make outbound calls?

reboot once again.  if still not work, submit ticket with agent and they can check the setup again

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JBil

I already received a message from PM saying that my phone was transferred.

JBil

They called Bell and they the transfer is completed.  I have to continue with PM support 😞

Thank you for your help.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @JBil I think the port was stuck. Call PM porting support team and they will sort it out for you.  I will send you the phone number.  Check your Community inbox for the number 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @JBil 

What I'd suggest is go into your network settings, turn off automatic and pick Public Mobile then reboot. It should be back to normal. If it's not, let us know and we'll help you reach the porting team as something may not have fully worked. But ONLY if you can't resolve it with @MrPROBLEMsolver and my (or others) help. 

MrPROBLEMsolver
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would suggest to switch off your phone  and start it again after 2 minutes or so. I had same problem. One I turn mobile ON after 5 minutes then I got text from PM that my number have been successfully switched over to PM. 

Need Help? Let's chat.