cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't phone or text

Krissii
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone has stopped working after 2 years with Public Mobile and so has my daughter's?? No issues with paying by credit card for the last 2 years. Payment due today. No payment has gone through - not sure what's going on?? Need phone sytem turned on ... please.

11 REPLIES 11

@Krissii 

is talk /text working right now or has service stopped altogeather ?

@Krissii 

the Autopay didn't work for whatever reason.  Please use this link to top up enough money to trigger the renewal

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds/card

(since you have two accounts, please use browser with Incognito mode so the system won't run into problem with browser cache)

HI @Krissii 

Subscribed just mean the Autopay supposed to kick in, but it didn't in your case

Check if you have a button Pay and Resume Service to make a payment

if not, try to turn off Subscribed, then logoff and login back on in 5 mins to turn on Subscribed again to see if the system will try to charge you

Krissii

The cycle date for both accounts is the 1st to the 1st of each month. It says that I am subscribed, auto renewal is ON and the next renewal date is today Oct 1st and auto pay is on... but I guess I can try paying as a separate step.

Hi @Krissii 

please confirm the account status using the number above (call from another phone)

or if you want to ask support agent to check, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Krissii

I need to out in a ticket so an actual customer service person can help resolve this. This isn't acceptable that I'm without a phone and so is my daughter 😞

HI @Krissii 

it said Subscribed, but what is the cycle date? please check again

also, you can call 1855-4PUBLIC and enter your phone number to confirm the account status

Krissii

It says that I'm subscribed and it has my correct credit card listed. It seems like it is a different issue not related to payment :(.

hi @Krissii 

yes, automatic payment should work, but it fails occasionally.   Login both your accounts and check (Please login using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to avoid cache problem), and check the account status and make payment manually

Krissii

Should automatically come off my credit card each month. Last payment September 1st... today's October 1st..

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Krissii 

so, no payment has gone through?  Then it is a payment problem and account got suspended.  did you login to both account and make a payment?  Click Pay and Resume service to pay 

Need Help? Let's chat.