cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t make phone calls

Jessicaashley
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to make a phone call and it’s saying I have no available minutes. I have unlimited minutes.. anyone else having this issue? Very frustrating when your trying to call your child’s school. 
@hello_everyone 

CD863295-E9FA-4D45-962B-E10B31862942.png

9 REPLIES 9

@Jessicaashley 

Yes, the phone system can get a bit frustrating here sometimes.  I forget that if you just keep trying a little later, that the call will eventually go through.

A pain I know, but I'm glad that you were persistent and got it to work!

Jessicaashley

It’s working now. I haven’t been able to call anyone all day and my husbands calls haven’t came through either. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you able to call anywhere else? Perhaps there's a problem with that specific number.

Jessicaashley

I’ve tried calling the number 16 times. Same error each time. 

Jessicaashley

I’ve tried both of these things. 

Jessicaashley

It won’t go through. It automatically hangs up. I’ve toggled airplane mode, I’ve tried my sim in a different phone. I’ve turned my phone off and on. I’ve manually selected public mobile as my cellular carrier through settings. Nothing is working. I’m so frustrated. I’m ready to go get a new phone plan. 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Jessicaashley 

Sometimes you'll get that message but the phone call goes through anyway. Try again.      Restarting your phone may help also as well as trying to call from a different location.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

That happens ...occasionally... to me too.

I just redial again...call will eventually complete.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you try rebooting your phone?

Can you try SIM in another phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.