cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make or receive calls

catb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am losing my mind I can't make or receive calls, submit ticket not working 404 error code and can't send a message to customer service! 

7 REPLIES 7

catb

Both my kids cells are working now, restarted my cell again still not working so I just ordered a new sim card as I have not gotten a response from customer service. Annoying to say the least. 

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@catb are you still having issues calling out? Some have reported back to say it was now working. If it's still not working try restarting your phone

catb

Not sure on that as my son has a cell on public mobile network and he can make and receive calls. Sure wish customer service would get back to me as its hard when you can't even submit a ticket 😞 due to error 404 

eddieO

@watrbaby I don't think it's a problem with your SIM card, there is a known TELUS outage affecting Western Canada (BC, AB and SK). They are actively working on it so just hang tight and helpfully they'll have it fixed soon.

There's been a lot of posts today so it's very unlikely that everyone's SIM cards have all gone defective

watrbaby

I'm having a similar issue today with out going calls including my voice mail. I can text and recieve calls. It's the Sim not the phone because I tried my sim in another phone with the same issue. I managed to submit a ticket second try. I'm in BC Vancouver Island.  Samsung Galaxy S10E 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

which province you are in?

there is current problem with voice , especially with calling out

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Update-Western-Canada-Voice-problem/td-p/...

if you want PM to confirm if you are one of the affected , or fix your problem,  message them using this link instead (since you cannot use Chatbot):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

eddieO

@catb are you located in Western Canada (BC, AB or SK)? There's is an outage still being worked on but will hopefully be fixed soon. Your text and data should not be affected though 

Need Help? Let's chat.