cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make calls on my Samsung Galaxy 7 - Any ideas?

Markpublic22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am able to receive calls and can send or receive texts. Everything else seems to be working. I checked my SIM card and there is no damage. Also tried turning off and on multiple times and that doesn't seem to work. Wondering if I inadvertently changed a setting but not sure what to check and am not seeing any advice online on where to check. Don't seem to have a network issue as we are able to make calls from another device. So we are stumped. Not sure if this is a device issue or a Public Mobile issue. Looking for any advice or suggestions. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Yep, that's reported too. Public Mobile is aware of it.

Did you try your SIM in her phone? 

If you want to contact them you can use the chatbot.  But, the issue will probably fix itself before they respond to you.

Markpublic22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the input, but confused as my wife's Samsung also on Public can make outgoing calls currently.

Will check later today if I can make outgoing calls. Texts out going and incoming are no issue and can receive calls, but can't do outgoing calls.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Markpublic22  its a public mobile issue if you are in western Canada.  Just have to hang tight. It's been reported since early today.

Need Help? Let's chat.