cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to call out update

Charmaine12341
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Something here makes no sense. My neighbour next door who has exactly the same plan with Public Mobile has had no issues today. He can call out no problem. I have been unable to make calls today. I have been advised that there is an issue with service in Western Canada. So how is that even possible that one person has the problem and the person right next door doesn't?

3 REPLIES 3

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

not everyone in affected provinces have the problem.

some said the issue is resolved and they can make and receive now.  Telus also removed the outage note.  Try reboot the phone, try your sim in another phone if possible.  If still cannot make calls or receive, ask PM to check.   

open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Viraj123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having the same isuue. My friends who have same plan has no issues. But I can not make calls yet. This is since 8am today

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Charmaine12341  try restart your phone. Some users that were down is back up now. 

Need Help? Let's chat.