cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My international text is not working

Mariu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been sending texts internationally which is covered under my plan with no luck. They have never been delivered. Any tips on what c the reasons could be

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

Mariu

Not all the time especially if the receipt doesn't have internet available all the time. So sending text would help reaching out when the receipts internet is off 

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Mariu 

You can download the WhatsApp and you can make calls and text around the world for free when you are connected to wifi.

I think you can only place calls / texts to another WhatsApp client...not just any number.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mariu 

You can download the WhatsApp and you can make calls and text around the world for free when you are connected to wifi.

Mariu

Yes that what I have been doing 

@Mariu wrote:

I have been sending texts internationally which is covered under my plan with no luck. They have never been delivered. Any tips on what c the reasons could be

If you're trying to send these text message with the phone number formatted as 011xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, try using +countrycode (whatever the country's code number is) followed by the rest of the number instead.

Need Help? Let's chat.