cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make manual payment on suspended account

whyveeare
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi all,

I'm having trouble making a manual payment on a suspended account.  Trying to make a $10 payment with the credit card on file.  The first indication something was amiss was that it didn't calculate the tax after putting in $10 in the Amount box.  Also, the Submit button is greyed out.  Any ideas?  It's not the first time I'm making a manual payment on a suspended account.  I've tried Chrome, Edge, (Incognito mode and non).  No luck.  Would appreciate any insights.  Possibly related to the April 1st glitch?  This is why we don't wait until Day 89 to unsuspend an account 😁

whyveeare_0-1649015737676.png

6 REPLIES 6

@whyveeare    Good to hear all is well.. 👍

whyveeare

@dabr , I was too impatient 😂

After 10 minutes, "Plan Expired" went away and now says "Active".  All good now.

Thanks again.

whyveeare

Thanks @dabr !!  That did the trick.  I'll have to remember for next time.

Interesting that it says "Plan Expired" on the overview page.  Even though plan minutes/data are both reset and next payment date is May. 3.  Maybe it takes a few minutes (or 24 hrs) for it to go away.  I assume the service will be working.  I guess we will find out when we put the PM SIM in the phone tonight 🙂

whyveeare_0-1649018232827.png

whyveeare

@dabr yes, it was suspended via Lost/Stolen.  I thought for sure in the past I made a manual payment first, then resumed service.  But now I'm not sure.  I'll try as you suggest.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@whyveeare   Was the account suspended via the lost/stolen method?  In that case, you would first have to now Resume service first before you can make your payment.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@whyveeare   PM has been having lots of payment issues since April, 1st, so it might connected to what you're experiencing.   I would try clearing your cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode or another browser before another attempt.

Otherwise you'll need to submit a ticket to customer support via the chatbot bottom right of the screen.

You could also try purchasing a voucher from a retailer and load the funds via 611 too.

Edit:  @whyveeare   If you know your 4 digit PIN, then you could make a payment with your registered CC via 611 too.

Need Help? Let's chat.