cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account

Wendywei2004
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account was suspended due to auto payment didn't go through. I updated my auto payment information and paid the amount due, but I still couldn't use my phone and my account is still suspended. How long do I have to wait to reactive my phone? 

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Wendywei2004  - Normally, service should be pretty much immediate once you make a payment to reactivate your account....perhaps after a reboot.

So, you have NO services, right?

There was a wide spread autopay issue on April 1st, and continued reports over the last couple days about services still not working, and accounts not activating.

If this was what was affecting you, and you have no services working, try manually adding $1 more as a manual top-up payment.

When you do, choose the "other" amount, not the "amount owing"...(this method can be finicky).

If issues persist after this and others suggestions, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account / Plan & Add-ons / Lost-Stolen...toggle to Suspend. After a few minutes, repeat process only this time Resume. Then restart phone. Does it help ?

editd

Need Help? Let's chat.