cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Number back.

pacspatel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not using my number from last 100 days, neither I pay for services as I was out of canada. 
I am back now and want to use same number, is there any way to get help from service provider to get number back ? 

6 REPLIES 6

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You can check with a CSA but I wouldn't hold my breath unfortunately (if it's been that long) 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @pacspatel , can you login to My Account?  If you call 1.855.4PUBLIC and enter your phone number, what did it say? I am afraid you missed the 90 days deadline

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@pacspatel 

Sorry your number is long gone.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@pacspatel wrote:

I am not using my number from last 100 days, neither I pay for services as I was out of canada. 
I am back now and want to use same number, is there any way to get help from service provider to get number back ? 

After being Suspended for more than 90 days...your PM account is closed and number is gone. You'll need a new sim to start a new account, using a different email address. If was originally a Telus number...they may be able to get it back...but don't count on it. Just get a new number.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You did not pay at least once during these 100 days (somewhere after day 11), after 90+ days of no payment your account is closed, deleted, number reassigned (most likely).

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

When did you last pay? If more than 120 days then the account will be gone. If you got the number from here then there's a chance you could get it back with a new account. If you brought the number from a different provider then you would have to start back with them.

Need Help? Let's chat.