cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my account

asot101
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

First problem - I can't login to the account I just created with Public mobile.

Second request - I ordered my sim card last night. Can a customer service agent pls hold the 15GB plan for $40 promo for me since it's going to take 5-7 business days for my sim card to arrive?

8 REPLIES 8

@asot101   Phone ahead to make sure they stock the PM SIM as not all of them do and that's a long way to go if they don't have the SIM card.

asot101

Thanks for your help Outdoorsman

asot101

Ya, i'm 1.5 hours from the closest store that holds the sim. Thanks for your help dabr!

@asot101 ok I see well it won't work without activation of a plan so you will need to wait for your sim card before you activate or have a self serve account 

@asot101   Unfortunately, they won't be able to hold the plan for you.  Do you have any Koodo/Telus stores close by?  If you do phone ahead and ask if they sell PM SIMs (official stores do) and then pick up the SIM and keep the ordered one as a spare for future referrals.

edit:  also I'm assuming the account you created was this Community Account which is separate from the self serve My Account which is needed for activating a new phone account here:  https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

asot101

@Outdoorsman I just went to the PM website and clicked on create account and it somehow worked. I am still waiting for my sim card to arrive

@dabr I am a new customer, I am currently with Fido and ordered the sim card off the PM website last night. I get my sim card in 5-7 business days. Is there a way for a Customer service agent to hold the $40/15GB promo while I wait for my sim card to arrive?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@asot101   Did you lose your phone/SIM and hence the order of a new SIM card?  Just a little confused since you said you can't login your account, so you already have activated your self serve account? 

Then try logging into the account by clearing cache/cookies and using incognito/private mode and once in, you can select Plans/Add-ons from the left side of page and Change My Plan option, then select the correct $40/15GB plan using the arrow to scroll and choose Change at Next Renewal option.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@asot101 hi how did you create self serve account if you didn't activate a plan with a sim? maybe that is why you can't get in

Need Help? Let's chat.