cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund

mihirpanchal810
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

im going to switch my carier today but public mobile deducted my plan amount I want refund on that what should I do 

8 REPLIES 8

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can ask all you want. You made the mistake by switching at the wrong time. There are many discussions about this here on the forum. You just made an uneducated decision.
Life isn’t fair
As a consumer you can ask for whatever you want. In the end, it was your mistake and I doubt you’ll receive a refund. 

@mihirpanchal810 wrote:

i am a consumer and i have right to ask my money back 

@mihirpanchal810   you certainly have the right to ask, but PM also has the right to decline the refund request

In any business, Money back request will only be approved under reasonable circumstances.

Again, PM is a prepaid provider, you paid for the service on the next 30 days.  In your case, it is not even a service dissatisfaction or not, you just forgot the keep track of the payment date.  It is your own responsibility to arrange porting before  the end of the cycle to avoid lossing money

Good Luck and remember to come back and tell us if PM willing to refund you  🙂

mihirpanchal810

as you mentioned im filing a primary complain on this where it is totally unfair and all previous comments will be shown for this i am a consumer and i have right to ask my money back 

@mihirpanchal810 good luck!!

@mihirpanchal810 wrote:

as per the rule if the customer is not satisfied with the services he is able to ask for refund and I will proceed further for this issue if my money will not refund I have articles related to this   

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@mihirpanchal810 

There's nothing for you to do, because there's no refunds here since Public is a prepaid phone service.  Sorry 😐

mihirpanchal810

as per the rule if the customer is not satisfied with the services he is able to ask for refund and I will proceed further for this issue if my money will not refund I have articles related to this   

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mihirpanchal810   sorry, cases like this won't be eligible for a refund.  You should have request porting around Day 25 of the cycle 

If you have not activate your new provider yet, maybe wait till next month, port around day 25 of this new cycle to minimize loss

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately PM being pre-paid service you are not eligible for refund.

Need Help? Let's chat.