cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to Public Mobile account

Qman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently moved from Public Mobile to Freedom Mobile, and I am using the same number as I did when I was with Public Mobile (switched it over). I tried logging in to my Public Mobile account to cancel my service so I no longer get monthly charges but I can't log into my account anymore. It does not recognize my email address at all and I have never changed my password, I used the same information I always have used to log in. Has my account automatically been deactivated because I switched over using the same number? I don't want to see a charge made to my bank account from Public Mobile later this month despite not being able to log in and no longer using their services.

Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

yeah they say read and learning from other.. cheers.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Timer wrote:

@Qman 

when you transfer out your account is will be close immediately...but keep an eye on your payment card to make sure there are no charges going forward from public mobile.

Lol....something about that phrase seems awfully familiar... 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Qman 

when you transfer out your account is will be close immediately...but keep an eye on your payment card to make sure there are no charges going forward from public mobile.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Qman hi if you ported your number your account is closed permanently , you will no longer be charged 

Need Help? Let's chat.