- Unlimited text

- 3GB of data

- $111

To

- 90 Days

- Unlimited provincial talk

- Unlimited text

- $106

Everytime I try and change the account to apply on my next billing cycle I get "Sorry! We weren't able to process your request. Please try again later." I even went as far to top up my account but still no go 😞 

What am I doing wrong?

5 REPLIES 5

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @romeo_papa204

Sorry about this, 

Please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number so that I can help. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Weird, looks like you've done everything that I would have done + suggestions from @stonechucker. It could be a system issue temporarily, so you could try tomorrow morning? If it still doesn't work you might need the assistance of a mod for them to make the backend change for you. 

Tagging a mod @Shazia_K for you to respond in the morning. If no response, try sending a private message.

WOW, that isn't helpful at all 😞

How about turning off ad lockers, pop up blockers, etc??

Must admit, I'm grasping at straws here.

romeo_papa204
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cleared my browser cache, tried IE, Chrome and Firefox rebooted my machine and even tried a different PC still getting the same message "Sorry! We weren't able to process your request. Please try again later."

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I would suggest to sign out, clear your cache, and close the browser.

Next, restart your browser, and sign in, and try again.

Failing this, try another browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.