cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t call out

Jlop11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since Friday, I haven’t been able to use the keypad to make calls out. There has been a change locally this past weekend that you have to use the area code along with the phone number to dial out. I don’t know if this affects my calling out. I rebooted my phone. Is there anything else I can do and by the way, I can hit the recent call list just to make some calls. 

15 REPLIES 15

@Jlop11 wrote:

A friend said PM bankrupt?  

Public Mobile is a Telus-owned brand. Telus isn't bankrupt.

Jlop11

A friend said PM bankrupt?  

Jlop11

Did slready

HI @Jlop11  so, you check and incoming calls does not work too?

What phone do you have?  maybe it worths to see if VoLTE works if you have a compatible phone

And if you have not done so yet, submit a ticket for PM agent first

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Jlop11 

first things first...reboot phone to see if that helps.

Jlop11

I think it must be my phone. Im not getti

g incoming calls either. Public mobile is getting on my nerves is nothing but a hassle if you have any issues.

@Jlop11   you might need PM support to refresh the account on the system 

Please engage them via ticket:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Jlop11

Yes data and txt are working.on 3G still not working. No other phone at moment 

@Jlop11  is your mobile data working ? and text working?

try to change your Preferred network or network mode to 3G only and see if calls working

if still does not work, try your PM sim card in another phone if you have one around

Let us know

Jlop11

Hey, not sure what incognito is but on  public mobile my account is active and on my settings I’m connected to public mobile on my phone.

@Jlop11   login to My Account using Incognito mode and check if account status showing Active 

and does the phone shows it connected to PM network or not connected at all?

Jlop11

No. Doesn’t work calling area code and number. Now I think incoming are not working as well. 

Jlop11

Hey. NL. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jlop11   but using 10 digits calling, it works?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jlop11   yes, would be better to use 1 in front of the 10 digits number.  Look like more customers need that to make calls

and which province you are at?

Need Help? Let's chat.