cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add funds, can't submit a ticket

Channah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to add funds to my account and the website doesn't let me. I tried submitting a ticket but that isn't working either...

8 REPLIES 8

HI @Channah 

you are just trying to add fund ahead of renewal?

or add fund to renew?

Quickest way to get the service working is to buy voucher and load voucher.  You can load via My Account if you have never used *611

Channah

I tried a different browser, tried incognito mode, tried from my computer and tried refresh. Nothing works. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

No, ticket is not working again. Got 404 error. Tried all possible tricks to no avail...

As the member previously mentioned, you don't need any 4 digit pin using 611 to enter a voucher. Vouchers can be bought in those stores mentioned (preferred) and others and also online. There's also another option called real time payments in a few stores.

@Channah   you can also add fund or do some simpler account related task by dialing *611, but only if you know the 4 digits PIN

Since you don't know, the best way now is to open ticket with support and have them to help

or buy a voucher from stores I mentioned above and then load the voucher into the account 

Channah

Also, I don't think I have a four digit account pin. So I didn't understand your *611 suggestion.

Channah

It says "Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later." when I try to pay. I'll try submitting a ticket via that link. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Channah  were you using My Account to Add fund?  you got the "Oops" error?

if you know the 4 digits account PIN, wait a full hour and try to add fund by using *611

or if you need it urgently, you can also buy a voucher from SDM/711/Shell/London Drug and load the voucher using *611 (no account pin required)

To open ticket with support, best to message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.