cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access voicemail messages

winterdog2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there - I have notifications that I have voicemail messages (and have left myself one as a test) but my voicemail continues to say that I have no messages. Thanks for any help : )

4 REPLIES 4

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@winterdog2 wrote:

Hi there - I have notifications that I have voicemail messages (and have left myself one as a test) but my voicemail continues to say that I have no messages. Thanks for any help : )

Maybe the voicemail icon is just stuck/out of sync... Get someone else or use another phone to call your Public Mobile line and leave a new message. Then listen to and delete the message, and it might then clear up the voicemail indicator icon from your scren...

winterdog2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for replying : ) When I dial that number it still says no messages. I've been with PM for years. I'm not sure when this started but given some follow-up calls I have received it's clear that I did not receive some messages over the summer. I will proceed to contact a CS agent.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Dial 1-778-580-4001 and see if you can find those voicemails. I wonder if your phone is set to a different voicemail access number or code.
Or, how long have you been here? Maybe the voicemails are going to your old provider still.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

It sounds like you need a CS Agent to assist you.

To contact a Customer Service Agent, please click on the following link. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to keep an eye on the top right corner where you’ll see this icon show up.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1697945482731.png

Need Help? Let's chat.