cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRUSTRATED at your internet site.

FRUSTRATEDpubli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

WORST internet site I have dealt with.   Cannot sign up, won't take my payment, wouldn't let me back to a proper page telling me to complete my payment which I did FIVE TIMES and now tells me to call customer service with NO phone to call anyone.  THIS IS WHY I am on the internet looking for a phone number sim card and a phone plan that I thought would be easy to access through online payment but it isn't.     Now checking out messages on here I realize Public is not a safe phone company to use. 

3 REPLIES 3

slusagm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

you need to understand the exact business model for PM other than looking at the plan price.  PM is cheaper with plans compare with most other mobile carrier.  In return, there is no phone support.  You use the community like what you have done already and you open ticket with PM and message them back and forth

And to activate, you don't use the website, you use the PM app and start there

So, ask if this is a company you like, if you don't like, it is not too late

But PM is a safe phone company to use, just might not be your taste

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @FRUSTRATEDpubli 

Public Mobile is a self serve service and that these forums, basically run by their own customers, are your first line of support. There is NO customer service you can call. Everything is done on these forums. This link is how you sign up with PM.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/subscribing

I will admit, this is really misleading and confuses customers even more by PM themselves saying use the website to sign up then go to the app to finish the set up. Public Mobile needs to remove the initial sign up on the website altogether and just do the app. Why complicate things??

Get ready to experience mobility differently!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@FRUSTRATEDpubli  Where you using the app to activate not website ? You need the app to activate . But if you did and same result here’s duct link for support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.